Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Our First Day 2014-15


Today was the day - the start of our 2014-15 school year. You would think after 12 years of homeschooling that I would be fully prepared and ready to start our 13th year, but nooooo. I was up until 2 in the morning trying to get last minute things in order just so I could feel a little bit prepared for our first day. The kids never seem to notice that I am really so. not. ready!
 We started an hour later than I had planned, but still seemed to get all of the first day plans covered by lunch time. I wonder if I"ll every figure out how to be really prepared before the first day arrives.
                                                  #2 child - not so excited about this day
                                                   #3 child - very happy that this day is here!
                           #1 child - the reason we started an hour late on this, our first day of school

           The day ended with a special dinner that we all enjoyed to celebrate our first day of school.





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss